Hey cherries! Sooo recently I made this super cute birthday banner (you can put whatever on it though!) and I did not make step by step pictures due to the fact that I thought it was pretty self-explanatory.
So I took 4 pictures and made it into a collage on my PicCollage app which is the image you see above.
Steps. . .
- Cut out a tracer~ This is unnecessary however I was not in the mood to use a ruler for each and every sign on the banner. NOTE: Make sure to make a big tracer then a slightly smaller one!
- Use the tracers to cut out your parts~ The bigger piece should be a plain color. The smaller one should be color-coordinating scrapbook paper or what I did, plain watercolor paper! If you used scrapbook paper, ignore this next step!
- Paint your watercolor paper~ I personally messed up a little bit on this one. I used a peach pink for the plain paper however I made the pink watercolor paper a little bit too dark. I sadly made the same mistake on the blue ones as well. I used a turquoise color for plain paper but then most of my watercolors turned out to be too dark. I mean, it looks fine but not perfect.
- Once you have all the paper ready to go, you can glue the pieces together!
- Then you of course need to add your letters
- And finally, put each banner-letter-thing-a-ma-bob onto the string. FOr this you can spruce it up a bit for example you could create a super long friendship bracelet like braid or you could use tiny paper clips to keep the letters on instead of tape!
That is it! It’s a really easy craft, and pretty nice looking too! Bye!